The coaches and staff at Diablo believe in the importance of giving back to help make the world a better place. Diablo Gymnastics School is honored that our families have embraced the Diablo Cares initiative by graciously supporting several charities since its inception last year. Together, Diablo and our families have made a great impact to the below organizations.
Thank you to each and every family for making Diablo such an amazing community!
- Special Olympics Northern California =$500
- Pollinator Partnership = $500
- Food Bank of Contra Costa & Solano = One large bin of food
- The Children’s Book Project = 564 books
- St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital = $1,125
- Capes4Heroes = $2,000
- One Warm Coat = 75 Coats
- North Bay Fires Fund = $500
- Habitat for Humanity Hurricane Relief Efforts = $500
- Hurricane Relief Efforts = $524.99
- Toys for Tots = 150 toys
- Warm Winters = 200 pairs of socks
- American Heart Association = $1,212
- Pollinator Partnership = $1,144
- Foster Care (via VESTIA) = 25 boxes of clothes, shoes, luggage, etc.
- Food Bank of Contra Costa County = $542 (food and monetary donations)
- The Children’s Book Project = 760 books
- National Pancreatic Cancer Foundation, Alzheimer’s Services of the East Bay, Special Olympics, Angelman Syndrome Foundation, American Diabetes Association, Capes4Heroes, Allie’s Pals Cat Rescue, Pollinator Partnership = $1,129 (distributed among these organizations)