Message From the Owner:
April 8, 2021
Dear Diablo Families,
We are excited to announce in person classes and Summer camps!
We will be opening a limited number of in person classes on May 3rd. These classes will be for 1st grade and up girls. Our Kindergym and Boys classes will open in June and a separate email will be sent as soon as the June class schedule is ready.
Summer camps will begin on June 7th and run through August 6th.
A few things to note before you register:
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED. Students and coaches will wear masks at all times. Please do not enroll in classes or camps if you are not willing to abide by this rule.
- As we are limited to 25% capacity and we are already running Spring camps, the classes offered in May will be extremely limited. If you are not able to get a spot in May please be patient as we will be able to add a substantial amount of classes in June once the Spring camps have ended.
- Being limited to 25% capacity also means parents will not be able to come in and observe classes or camps. We have set up cameras for remote viewing and parents can request access by emailing customerservice@
- Classes will be one hour long and pro rated on a monthly basis at $28 each.
- Summer camps will be week long camps (Mon-Fri) from 9am to noon. They are open to girls and boys 6-11 years old. The price will be $225 per week.
You can register for classes or camps here: https://app.
Wishing you and yours health and happiness,
Diablo Gymnastics School