Diablo Gymnastics School’s competition team participates in the USAG Xcel Competition Program. The Xcel Program is an alternative USA Gymnastics competitive program offering individual flexibility to coaches and gymnasts. The goal of Xcel is to provide gymnasts of varying abilities and commitment levels the opportunity for a rewarding gymnastics experience.
Each spring, Silver level gymnasts in Diablo’s Recreation Program are selected and invited to try out for the team. The team trains year round and competes in local competitions during the winter.
- Diamond (comparable to Junior Olympic Levels 8, 9, 10)
- Platinum (comparable to Junior Olympic Levels 6, 7, 8)
- Gold (comparable to Junior Olympic Levels 4, 5, 6)
- Silver (comparable to Junior Olympic Levels 3, 4)
Prospective Team Members: If you are a current competitive gymnast interested in Diablo’s Xcel Program, please email Chelsea@diablogym.net with your name, age and previous experience.
For more information about Diablo’s competition team, contact Diablo’s Team Director Chelsea Dennis at Chelsea@diablogym.net.
Current Team Members
- Team Pages Login
- Official NorCal Meet Results
- Diablo Xcel on Instagram
- Team Member Handbook (Coming Soon)
2018 Competition Schedule
- Coming Soon
Diablo Programs Chart
This flowchart shows the progression of Diablo programs from Kindergym through Team. Click image to view larger.