Diablo Gymnastic School’s competition team participates in the USAG Xcel Competition Program. The Xcel Program is an alternative USA Gymnastics competitive program offering individual flexibility to coaches and gymnasts. The goal of Xcel is to provide gymnasts of varying abilities and commitment levels the opportunity for a rewarding gymnastics experience.
Each spring, Silver level gymnasts in Diablo’s Recreation Program are selected and invited to try out for the team. The team trains year round and competes in local competitions during the winter.
Prospective Team Members: For more information about our competition teams, please contact Team Program Director Shaina Vincent at Shaina@diablogym.net.
- Diamond (comparable to Junior Olympic Levels 8, 9, 10)
- Platinum (comparable to Junior Olympic Levels 6, 7, 8)
- Gold (comparable to Junior Olympic Levels 4, 5, 6)
- Silver (comparable to Junior Olympic Levels 3, 4)
- Pre-Team (only competes in the Diablo Intrasquad Meet)